main banner

Diabetic foot ulcers

I have seen many diabetic foot problems and some of these could have been seen and treated early. If you have an ulcer in your foot and you are diabetic please contact your local foot protection service, podiatrist, diabetic foot clinic (if you are known to them) for an urgent review. for further information use the following links:



If you need any help please do not hesitate to contact us.